Offical Disney Bio
You may say kids are loving angels without wings, but this six year old outlaw has been bad since who knows. Bullying and Stealing may be her common, but she is way much more. Dark magic, murder, kidnaption, conspiracies, etc. It's what happens when a critic and a business ceo get busy, and besides the cogs, she is the biggest threat to Toontown.
Thuraya, being like Pete, acts very prissy and antagonistic towards others,
Despite all her bad deeds, Thuraya occasionally is shown to have a hidden heart beneath her vileness. The biggest example being in the end of . Thuraya's biggest redeeming quality is probably her friendship with P.J., whom she deeply cares for despite her occasionally driving him fearful (in a similar way to Max and Brandi's relationship). P.J. every so often uses the their bond as an advantage to convince her to help him and others at times.
Main article: Thuraya's relationships
Thuraya us a 9 year old human girl with wisteria eyes and mexican pink hair. She wears a complete nature patterned outfit; a dress thich on top looks like a sunrise sky with golden roses like sleeves and the bottom looks like a starry sky. her socks are pink patterned like japanese sakura. Like most mickey mouse characters, Thuraya wears gloves, but unlike others, her gloves are purple.
Crossover Behavior around Disney villains
Thuraya oddly behaves very differently around other disney villains, depending on who. Around
My Handwritten Experince
My Disney Experince
The Disney Fanon wiki has a collection of images and media related to Thuraya
- "You fools, you might get us all exposed!
- "No, I'm tired turning people into frogs."
- "Everything alway went my way until that sprinkle-covered airbrain came here and ruined it!"
- (to Badger) "I'm the only boss around here buddy beagle."
- (to Pistol) "Remember, Pistol-kins, I'm 20 times worst than you ever were."
- (to her mommy) “I didn’t cut their hair, I scalped them!”
All New House of Mouse
- "Forget it Mr Pete, that place was junk!