Tarzan III: Tale of Two Jungles is a 2015 film and sequel to Tarzan, Tarzan and Jane, and Tarzan II. Since Tarzan II was more of a prequel, this film will set thirteen years in the future after events of the first film where Tarzan and Jane's son, Korak, struggles to live to be like his father. When he discovers a ship, Korin departs his home and heads to the concrete jungle of New York City. It features four new songs written by Phil Collins.
Thirteen years after the first film, Tarzan is the grateful protector while taking care of his wife, Jane, and their son, Korin, who feels he has to be like his father in every turn. With Terk and Tantor being Korin's godparents, they must watch out for him. However, when Korin discovers a boat heading to leave, he decides he need to know if he really is Tarzan's son or find out who he really is. So in desperate times, Korin sneaks into the boat not knowing it will take him to New York City. Meeting new friends and new enemies, Korin will risk his life to try to be the person he really is until he starts to miss home. When Tarzan and Jane learn of Korin's disappearance, they along with Terk and Tantor must find Korin before its too late.
- Tony Goldwyn as Tarzan, Jane's husband, and Korin's father.
- Colin Ford as Korak, Tarzan and Jane's son and the main protagonist of the film.
- Martin Short as Davis, a renegade captain who uncovers Korin and try to not let him understand his reason of going to New York, and the main antagonist of the film.
- Miranda Cosgrove as Willow, a young duchess who has feelings for Korin.
- Brad Garrett as Ouzel, an African wild dog who befriends Korin
- Tina Fey as Para, a nervous and adventurous parrot.
- Rosie O'Donnell as Terk, Tarzan's best friend and Korin's god-mother.
- Wayne Knight as Tantor, Tarzan's best friend and Korin's god-father.
- Helena Bonham Carter as Marta, the visiting Dutch princess who brings her daughter Willow to New York; she is unaware of Davis' agenda.
- Minnie Driver as Jane, Tarzan's wife and Korin's mother.
- Nigel Hawthorne as Professor Archimedes Q. Porter, Jane's father, Tarzan's father-in-law, and Korin's grandfather (he appears in a flashback).
- Glenn Close as Kala, Tarzan's adopted mother and Korin's adopted grandmother (she appears in a flashback).
Four new songs Phil Collins created:
- "Find My Way"
- "Being the Best"
- "Look Inside"
- "Two Worlds" (re-used finale)
The new version of "You'll Be in my Heart" will be performed by the rock diva, Alecia Moore (P!nk), and an end duet version of "Look Inside" will be performed by both Phil Collins and Alecia Moore (P!nk).