This is the official episode guide for the TV show, The Walt Disney Shorts Show.
||Date Aired on Disney Fanon (channel)
- Adventures on Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse short)
- A Little Wise Bird (Donald Duck short)
- A Goofy Revue (Goofy short)
- A Date on a Trolley (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short)
| October 1, 2011
- Pete tells Mickey and Minnie Mouse, along with Pluto, to take care of Steamboat Willie for him as he is going on vacation.
- Donald Duck finds a letter saying he is "destined" to meet the "wisest" bird in the world.
- Goofy tries to make a good band starting with his son, Max and his best friends Pete Junior (PJ) and Bobby.
- Oswald tries to find a good place for his date with Ortensia which ends up on a "romantic" trolley.
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pete, Pluto
- Donald, Daisy
- Goofy, Max, Pete Junior (PJ), and Bobby
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Ortensia
- Pizza Chefs (Mickey Mouse short)
- Easter Wonderland (Pluto short)
- Food Festival in Brownstone Park (Humphrey short)
- How to Be an Actor (Goofy short)
| October 7, 2011
- Mickey and Oswald are in training to be Pizza Chefs by Pete.
- Minnie and Pluto try to make the best Easter picnic.
- Humphrey the Bear finds out there's a food festival in Brownstone Park so he tries to be a part of it, yet he's made chaos.
- Goofy tries to be an actor... with terrible results.
- Mickey Mouse, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and Pete
- Minnie Mouse and Pluto
- Humphrey the Bear, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and J. Audubon Woodlore
- Goofy, Max, Roxanne, and Powerline
- A Little Goof Troop (Goofy short)
- Road Trip! (Mickey Mouse short)
- Best Friends (Minnie Mouse short)
- Animation Callaboration (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short)
| October 14, 2011
- Goofy's family and Pete's family take a one month vacation.
- Mickey, Donald, and Pluto go on a road trip across the USA.
- Minnie Mouse and Daisy go on a shopping spree.
- Oswald gets to be on multiple animated TV shows at once.
- Goofy, Max, Pete, and Pete Junior
- Mickey, Donald, and Pluto
- Minnie and Daisy
- Minnie's Fourth Wall (Minnie Mouse short)
- It Came from Outer Max (Max Goof short)
- Mortimer's April Fools (Mortimer Mouse short)
- Mickey Takes Care of Figaro (Mickey Mouse short)
| October 21, 2011
- Donald and Daisy are considering seeing the fireworks on the Fourth of July by themselves, when Minnie happens by and decides to invite herself along.
- Max and P.J. worked on a science experiment based on a space creature they encountered which wrecks havoc in their neighborhood.
- It's April Fools day and when Mortimer's joke on Mickey backfires when he inherits a million bucks, he has to prove his identity.
- Minnie drops Figaro off at Mickey's house unexpectedly, so Figaro's conscience convinces him that Mickey is out to do him in.
- Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Goofy (cameo).
- Max, Pete Junior, Goofy and Pete
- Mortimer Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Princess Jasmine (cameo), Ariel (cameo), Belle (cameo), and Goofy
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Figaro, Figaro's Angel, Figaro's Devil