He is a 7 (later 8) year old boy and the younger brother of Terrence. From time to time, he from suffers nightmares of the animatronics, but his stuffed animal Fredbear is there to teach him how to confront his fears.
He is voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas who also voiced young Simba in Disney's The Lion King.
Chris is a kind, shy, and very anxious child. He would do anything to make a new friend, with the fact that he is very lonely at times.
Other than being shy and scared, Chris appears to be mature for his age, usually knowing what is right and what is wrong at the drop of a hat. Chris is also very smart and creative, given how he learns from what Terrence knows and studies, (even though Chris doesn't completely understand the more advanced subjects of high school just yet)
Given the fact he is depressed (much like his brother, Terrence), Chris is very self consciouspenis
Chris is a 7-year-old child who has a black shirt with white stripes, black shoes, brown hair, and blue eyes.
Role in the film
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas, the voice actor of Chris, started recording his lines in 1995, after the release of Disney's The Lion King and as well as Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- Chris not only suffers from anxiety, but depression from rejection and the feeling of loneliness.
- Chris shares many similarities with Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh:
- Both have stuffed animals that are their friends (Winnie The Pooh and Fredbear)
- Both are similar in personality